Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yeay..yeay..

Dear Blog,

Alhamdulillah...bersyukur daku ke hadrat Illahi..Today, I have 2 good news..Firstly, I passed my first run which is Psychiatry and I got distinction for my CAT..yeay..yeay..Alhamdulillah..n secondly, I had an opportunity to observe open-reduction internal fixation (ORIF) procedure which was done on a patient with bimalleolar fracture of left ankle. I was pleased to see it since the patient for my Orthopaedic case history (Mrs SG) has similar problem and procedure with today's patient. Actually, I missed Mrs SG's procedure because it clashed with my tutorial session. So by watching today's procedure, my understanding in Mrs.SG's management become more clear. And definitely, it'll help me in writting the discussion part for the case history.hehe.

Cheers!!!

No comments: