Monday, June 23, 2008

Alhamdulillah...

Dear Blog,

I'm so happy. I've completed all the topics which need to be signed-off by registrars in ED logbook. Alhamdulillah. Yesterday, I've got a major trauma case which I kept on praying that I can get to see once since last weekends. Alhamdulillah.Sesungguhnya, Allah telah mengkabulkan doa saya. Alhamdulillah byk2. After this, I just need to come for another 2 sessions without any worry and I'll do my best to gain more experiences. However, I feel quite frustated because I didn't get any distinction for any topic although during the discussion, I can say that I did well by answering most of the questions that given by the registrars. But that feeling faded, after yesterday's tutorial session. The tutorial session was conducted by Dr.Andy who is one of ED Consultants. He is also coordinator of Auckland ED Run. He said, don't bother about getting distinction because the parameter is varied. It totally depends on the individual and most of the registrars are quite new and they don't know how deep should the students know about that particular topics. So don't be disappointed. After that, I feel much more relief. Furthermore, I'm just hoping to pass and never aim for distinction for the overall ED run. That's it. Hahaha.lol.

Yesterday session ended at 11.30pm but my registar is so kind.She allow me to go home earlier. So I went home around 10.50pm and reached at 11.15pm.hahahahaha.But today morning, I have to wake up earlier since I had MSE meeting at 8.30am.That's so terible because I didn't have enough sleep and rest. But today's topic is so damn interesting. It's about 'SEPSIS'. So I didn't fall asleep throughout the session.*clap clap*

After that, I went to Lim's to buy some groceries. But I'm not that lucky since the weather is so bad, like cat and dog rain.hahaha..means heavy rain. hahahaha.Can't believe it!! I'm using idiom?? hahahaha.lol. Frankly speaking, I need to brush up and improve my English especially for the communication skill. Really have to strugle for that. huhu.

Ok.I need to stop here. Start to feel sleepy.But still have a lot of things to be revised. Huhu. Jiha...aja aja fighting!!!

No comments: