Thursday, June 12, 2008

Alhamdulillah...General Surgery is over!!!

Dear blog,

Alhamdulillah, I've completed the 2-week-time in catching up the run which I've missed during the bereavement leave. I really feel like wanna to shout to the entire world how relief am I now. This afternoon, I've submitted my POGS and I gave the consultant assessment form to Prof Windsor's secretary. Hopefully, the assessment will be fine.Amin.

As today is the last day, I didn't expect too much since I've completed doing the whole 25 cases in POGs.But luckily, I got such a wonderful opportunity to srub in and participated in the operation theatre. I even had the opportunity to put my fingers in patient's peritoneum to feel for her inguinal ligament and pubic tubercle. I'm so damn happy.yea..yea..Opps..Forgot to mention..the procedure was done for indirect inguinal hernia repair..

Tonight, I want to start to read the new novel which was arrived on last Monday.Thanks Mama n along..really love you guys a lotxxx...uwaaa..i really miss my family...:(

Ok..i think i need to stop here.i'm so hungry n i think my bihun tom yam is ready to be eaten.nyum..nyum...

No comments: