Sunday, June 1, 2008

Today is Queen's Birthday...which means holiday!!!

Dear Blog,

Nice meeting you.hahahahah. Oh man,that's so hilarious.hahahahaha.As if i'm talking to someone.ceh.lol.

That's for the intro. I gonna make this blog as my diary since I didn't any for this year. Yeahh!! Actually, the credit should go to Afiqah Ayob, one of my flatmates here. She has a blog and she always keeps her blog updated.Frankly,I become so addicted to read her blog.Fiqah, thanks a lot for being my inspiration *clap clap*.lol --> curik trademark fiqah;-p

So, this morning, it's just out of the blue, the idea came out from my mind. Why don't I start to make one?? Perhaps it's quite worthwhile, I can put anything about my daily activities here. And one of the objectives, is to make my family and friends to be updated with my latest news. So to everyone, "WELCOME TO MY BLOG".lol

Today is Monday but we don't have to go the hospital since it's holiday.lol. Officially, today is the first day I'm fasting in Auckland with Izzah actually. Hahahaha. So, this morning I woke up about 5.20 am and had nasi minyak as my sahur with Izzah.Nyummmm..Nyummm..it was super duper yummy.. For me, it's kind like so prestigious..ewaaahhh..sangat lumayan tu....hahahaha... To be honest, it was yesterday dinner. We had Nasi Minyak delivery from Pakcik Ghulam but honestly, i don't have any idea about who is he??? hahaha. It cost me $8. It may sound a bit expensive but it's really cheap in fact. The portion of that pack of nasi minyak was so huge. I just don't know how to describe it but it's totally banyak ok. The nasi occupied the big tupperware with 2 big drumsticks and mix vege.Nyumm..nyum...alamak dah terliur dah ni..cis, kurang pahala pose ku..hahahaha...

N insyallah..we're going to cook soto for breaking fast this evening. For your information, pose kat sini sgt best because the length is shorter compared to my beloved Malaysia. Subuh is at 5.53am and Maghrib is at 5.11pm. It's shorter right. And the weather is very helpful..It's so chill outside. I don't even feel tired at all. Alhamdulillah.

Yesterday, we went to Avondale Sunday Market with Ana. Ana drove the car.Yeah..thanks ana for give us a ride.muahhxx;D. This market is exactly like Pasar Tani back in Malaysia. Things are so cheap and I bought a lot of fruits here. I bought apples, oranges and persimmons aka pisang kaki. hahahaha. I'll attach the pics later since the pics are in Izzah's handset.

Last Saturday, five of us (Fiqah,Izzah,Fezah,Pu3 and myself) went to Disney High School Musical On Ice. It was held in Vector Arena, which located near to the Downtown Foodtown. It was so happening. Although, I haven't watch both of the movies, I really enjoyed it very much. Here are some pics from that event.



me, fiqah n fezah in front of Vector Arena

t he cheapest ticket that we can get--> $26.50

Here I present to you Disney High School Musical

On Ice

Disney High School School Musical On Ice

No comments: