Monday, June 16, 2008

Miow...

Dear Blog,

Today is my 1st day doing ED run. I was placed in Auckland City Hospital for this 2-week-duration run. Being in the ED for the first time was an awesome experience. I'm so lucky coz I'm the only student for the session so I can jump here n there.kuikui.lol. I mean, I can attach to any on-duty -registrars.

Both of today's registrar are so lovely. They taught me a lot.A credit also should go to the nurses in triage area.They are so helpful.Today, I've got 2 sign-off for my logbook. That's for renal colic n triage scale.Alhamdulillah.I also got opportunity to perform suture.Since this was my 1st time experience it, my hands were so shaking until the registrar, Desmond realized that.But he was so helpful and understanding, he said i've done well for the 1st timer.He also gave me a set of suture appratus for me to keep on practise it. Thanks Desmond!!Really appreciate that.

Tomorrow,I have evening shift which ends at 11.30pm.Errmm..I don't know, how am I getting home..hopefully there's someone will give me a ride..Amin...

Bye bye blog.I'm so tired. Just wanna give myself a break.hahaha.

Najihah..aja aja fighting!!!

No comments: