Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fatigue Syndrome??

Dear Blog,

Just wanna drop by for a while. Just wanna express my feeling at the moment. I'm so damn tired.Tired doing surgery in Auckland Hospital.Uwaaa...sob sob..

But I keep on reminding myself to think positively. Although I felt so tired but in fact I gained a lot of experinces and knowledge within this a-week-time. Yeye.*clap clap*

My surgery team is quite large which consists of 5 consultants, 1 fellow, 2 registrars, 2 house-officers and 2 4th year medical students (me and Thalib). Everyday we have more than 30 patients and our ward round are so extensive. Sometimes, we have to do the ward round three times a day. Huhu.

Today, our team has a situation and it involved the patient who being admitted by me and Thalib. I'm so panic at the time.At the end, Alhamdulillah, that's was not our fault. The best thing is, I just realized that I can do things that beyond my thought when there's stressor. Hahaha. I do feel like being a real doctor after that incident. *clap clap*

Ok blog.I need to get adequate rest since my cold and cough getting worst. uwaaa..sedihnyer... bye bye blog...jiha,aja aja fighting!!!

adios, amigos, rambos...;p

2 comments:

azi razak said...

jiha!

chaiyo'! ni dh hbs POGs kan???... :D so, nnt next posting, truskan bersemangat k???

doa byk2! Allah tu sentiasa bersama kita.. :)

Najihah Razali said...

Azi..

yeyep...chaiyok!! aja aja fighting!!